From 75€ / Explore the beautiful wines and cellars of the Vouvray
appellation, well known for its spakling and white wines.
Learn everything about the Loire Valley wines.
• Visit a family-run winery of the Vouvray appellation, meet the
producers, see the vines and enjoy a wine tasting.
• Learn about the wine making process from the vine to the glass
during a tasting class.
• Discover the famous Vouvray underground caves, dug at the 10th
century and still used to store the wines... Learn all the secrets of
elaboration of the wines from this ancient historical house, still using
the "méthode traditionnelle".
• Have a lovely French aperitif paired with local food at a secret spot
• Entrance fees at the wineries
• Tastings (4 glasses of wine at each winery)
• Aperitif with local delicacies
• Friendly and professional local guide. Transfers by minivan
• Semi private tour in English and French (max. of 8 pax)
Departure from : Tours Tourist Office
Valid from April 1
st until October 31
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays