Address: Au départ de l'Office de Tourisme de Tours
EXPERT’S RECOMMENDATION :
Like kings! Just for you a private visit to discover the châteaux, the vineyards and the domains where you’ll have a visit and a special tasting. Let’s enjoy the Loire Valley listed on the worldwide heritage by UNESCO.
CHOOSE A TOUR:
1. WINES AND CHATEAUX OF CHENONCEAU AND AMBOISE: �Guided visits of the chateaux of Chenonceau and Amboise and visit and wine tasting in a cellar cave.
2. WINES AND CHATEAUX OF CHAMBORD AND CHENONCEAU: Guided visits of the chateaux of Chenonceau and Chambord and visit and wine tasting in a cellar cave.
3. WINES AND CHATEAUX OF VILLANDRY AND AZAY-LE-RIDEAU: Guided visits of the chateaux of Azay-le-Rideau and Villandry and its gardens and visit and wine tasting in a cellar cave.
Meet our chauﬀeur guide interpreter in Tours (at the tourist oﬃce or at your hotel in the city center) or St-Pierre-des-Corps station and start for a guided tour in a private minivan with air-conditioned discovering 2 chateaux and a cellar cave with a tasting.
AZAY-LE-RIDEAU Built in the sixteenth century on an island in the middle of the river Indre in the most beautiful countryside, this château is one of the best examples of Renaissance architecture.
VILLANDRY is the last of the great Renaissance castles built on the banks of the Loire like some vast Renaissance jewellery box. Walk through its GARDENS one of the most beautiful gardens in France, constructed on three levels. The water garden . The decorative ﬂower garden and the kitchen garden.
CHENONCEAU Built in the sixteenth century, this is one of the purest early French Renaissance style works. Constructed on the foundations of an ancient fortiﬁed water mill in the river bed itself, the square main building forms the original château. On the “Pont de Diane” bridge stands the two-level gallery of Catherine de Medici. A stroll through the French gardens makes a pleasant end to your visit.
AMBOISE Built in the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries on the orders of Charles VIII, Louis XII and Francis the 1st, the Château d’Amboise was one of the ﬁrst truly «royal» residences. It is a prestigious example of combined Gothic and Renaissance architecture.
CHAMBORD, the dream come true of a young king, just twenty ﬁve years old, Francis the 1st.
Chambord still deﬁes the imagination: 156 metres of stone façades, 56 meters high, and 440 rooms.
Welcome in the third vine-growing area in France and discover a wine cellar and taste the famous Loire Valley wines. The successive vintages are kept in galleries dug within the cliﬀ itself with all the ideal qualities of a wine cellar: constant temperature of approximately 12° C, atmosphere saturated with humidity, no light or vibrations.
End of our services in Tours or St-Pierre-des-Corps station.
• The full-day private tour (9.00 am – 5.00 pm) including transportation in a minibus (8 seats maximum – departure from and return to Tours)
• Entrance tickets in 2 châteaux (please choose one of our suggestion) and a visit and a wine tasting in a cellar cave
• Guided services with a professional guide (LANGUAGES: French, English, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Italian, German).
• VEHICLES: Pick up and drop oﬀ : Tours or St Pierre des Corps.
o SEDAN VOLVO XC60 (leather seats): 3 pax
o Volkswagen Caravelle rallongés: 8 pax
o Mercedes Viano Ambiente (leather seats): 6 pax
o Ford Custom Tournéo (leather seats): 8 pax
NOT INCLUDED :
• Extra charge for a pick up if it is not in Tours or St-Pierre-des-Corps,
• Personal expenses